School of Management Banner Image
School of Management Left Sidebar
- BBA Sales and Marketing
- BBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MBA Strategic Marketing
- MBA Business Innovation & Strategy
- MBA Media and Communication
- MBA Banking & Financial Services
- MBA Business Analytics
- BBA Financial Services
- BBA International Business
- BBA Financial Services & CMA
- BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- B.Com (Hons.) – CMA Integrated
- MBA International Business
- MBA Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- MBA Healthcare & Hospital Management
- MSc Clinical Research
- Continuing Education Programs
MBA Banking & Financial Services Content
Duration : 2 Years
- Minimum 50%ile in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET score* or 50% in TAP Test score*
- Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation (Students in final year of graduation can apply)
- Graduation from Indian Universities only
- No gaps in education (However, 1 year gap between Class XII and Graduation is acceptable)
- Must be from a regular/full-time mode of graduation
- Age less than or up to 25 years on 1st August 2017
AN MBA PROGRAM THAT MERGES THE BEST OF CAMPUS LIFE AND CORPORATE WORLD
1 st year: Industry Vetted Rigorous Curriculum
2 nd year: Experiential Learning through Full-time Industry Placement*
The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector in India is undergoing an accelerated and fundamental transformation and is set for exponential growth in the near future.
Banks and financial institutions are changing the way they operate and interact with their customers by providing them with new, value-added, digitally-enabled facilities. These agile operations will in-turn improve performance.
The need for highly-skilled managers to lead organizations in an age of constant change is more pressing than ever. The future of the industry will be defined by those with the ability to identify trends, adapt to the new-age workplace and understand the ever- evolving consumer behaviour.
The program is designed to offer in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience through several carefully chiseled modules in each area of Banking and Financial Services. Integrating a mix of both theory and practical experience, the unique action-oriented learning approach helps develop vital business, analytical and leadership skills. The core objective is to develop exceptional leaders, valuable team members and highly effective managers who are better prepared for today's dynamic workspace.
GET A #6PACKMBA
- Rigorous curriculum including Harvard Business School Case Studies
- Accomplished Faculty & Guest Lectures by Renowned Industry Practitioners
- Experiential learning through Immersion Programs & Capstone Courses
- Preparation for Industry Certifications including: NCFM, NISM & DBF
- Hands-on Training in Finacle Core Banking Solution by Infosys & ET Finpro by Times Group
- Full-Time Placement Opportunities with Leading Companies after 1st Year*
TimesPro with its strong corporate alliances ensures that once the students complete their 1st year, they get ample opportunities to begin their career with India's leading organizations. This helps students to apply what they learn in class to their current job, and it develops experiential growth before they have even earned their MBA degree. After the completion of the program, the student boasts of a full-time work experience and may also be ready for an appraisal. Job Roles include Credit Relationship manager, Financial Analyst, Relationship manager/executive, Business development manager, Investment Manager, Sr. Associate Manager, Data Analyst etc..
- TOP PLACEMENT PACKAGE AFTER 1ST YEAR: `5.7 LAKHS
- JOB ROLES INCLUDE CREDIT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, FINANCIAL ANALYST
- GET WORK EXPERIENCE EVEN BEFORE THE DEGREE*
- DEVELOP WORKPLACE SKILLS
- BUILD INDUSTRY-WIDE NETWORK
HSBC, Standard Chartered, HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank, YES Bank, CITY Union Bank Ltd., TATA Capital, Bajaj Capital, HDB Financial Services, Janalakshmi Bank, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, YODLEE
*Terms & Conditions apply.
** Applicants not having 50 percentile or more score in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MH CET or 50% or more in TAP Test shall have to appear for TAP test and score 50% or more to be eligible for the Personal Interview round. Terms & conditions apply.